Royal Exchange Plc Graduate Management Trainee recruitment, April 2014
Royal Exchange Plc - We are a leading player in the Financial Services sector of the Nigerian economy with subsidiaries and a net work of branches, requires the services of suitably qualified candidates to fill the position stated below:
Job Title: Graduate Management Development Trainee Programme
Location: Any City, NG.
- Prospective candidates must possess a minimum of HND (Upper Credit) or Bachelor's degree (Second Class Lower division) in any discipline, obtained through full-time study.
- Completion of NYSC.
- Not more than 28 years old by April 30, 2014.
- The programme is only open to graduates who obtained their HND/bachelor's degree in the last six years.
- Minimum of 5 credits in SSCE or GCE 'O' level at one sitting, which must include English Language and Mathematics.
Method of Application
- The programme is designed to equip talented and fresh graduates with requisite skills (professional and soft) necessary to assume leadership roles. After a highly competitive selection process, successful candidates will undergo a systematic training programme involving formal training and attachments for 12 months. At the end of the training programme, successful candidates will be considered for vacant positions in the company
Interested and qualified candidates should:Click here to apply onlineApplication Deadline 17th April, 2014.