Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Recruitment / Consulting Company > Sales Administrative Officer Job at Alan and Grant, 26th June, 2019
Sales Administrative Officer Job at Alan and Grant, 26th June, 2019
Jun 26, 2019, 5:43 PM
Alan & Grant is a firm of consultants creating innovative HR & Enterprise Solutions. We focus on enabling performance improvements around our clients’ people, product and project concerns. We work with different organizations to conceptualize, build and deploy bespoke solutions aimed at improving overall performance and align workforce to long-term corporate objectives ensuring sustained growth and profitability in the process. We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Sales Administrative Officer Zip/Postal Code: 000 Location: Lagos Industry: FMCG/Foods/Beverage Job Summary
- The Ideal Candidates will define, develop and execute the sales team's operational plans, track sales targets, oversee sales budgets and expenditure, hone sales processes and maintain the CRM aimed at improving operational effectiveness.
- Manage administration of tasks for the operations of the department.
- Ensure daily commitments, administration and travel arrangements are managed effectively with daily communication and updates.
- Keep and maintain accurate record, proper filing system and proper document management for commercial and updates.
- Maintain and protects operations by keeping information confidential
- Generating daily, weekly and monthly sales performance report.
- Follow process of capturing customer data in the ERP/ existing data base and updating on regular basis.
- Follow order management system for new order processing, factory shipment and stock inventory to ensure product availability.
- Open new customers accounts.
- Process new orders in the system and evaluate the sales and delivery trends on weekly basis.
- Receives and process monthly forecast from sales team and prepare summary for HOD.
- Strong administration skills - organized, thorough and able to effectively leverage technology with attention to detail.
- Very good communication skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- Bachelor's Degree or its equivalent in Business Administration or related discipline
- 1-3 years relevant work experience in inventory and data entry role.
- Basic understanding of trends, challenges, opportunities, regulations and legislations relation to the FMCG industry.
- Good planning and coordination skill.
- Ability to multi task.
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts