SHE Manager at Nestle Nigeria Plc
Nestle Nigeria Plc - As the Leading Nutrition Health and Wellness Company, we are committed to enhancing People's lives, everywhere, every day. Infact enhancing lives will influence everything we do together.
A presence in more than 130 countries and factories in more than 80 research centres brings many global benefits. We believe in long term career development and appreciate how challenges and motivation will help you reach your potential. Nestle Nigeria Plc upholds the principle of Non- Discrimination and Equal Employment Opportunities in its recruitment processes.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: SHE Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- As part of the Supply chain effort to improve SHE implementation and awareness at Physical Logistics, the SHE Manager role is carved out to give a very strong independent focus to Safety, Health and Environmental issues, maintain and improve the SHE standard at the workplace.
A day in the life of the SHE Manager:
- Drive safety culture by ensuring strict compliance to SHE rules and regulations by all personnel and 3rd party visiting the site to maintain an accident-free operation.
- Ensure that the Occupational Health & Safety management system is established, implemented, and maintained in accordance with the ISO 45001:2018 Standard.
- Monitor waste segregation and maintain the record of Zero waste to Landfill.
- Ensure all incidents on site are investigated and action plans taken to prevent recurrence.
- Identify appropriate SHE trainings, draw up training plan and ensure all trainings are completed.
- Conducts Hazard identification, determine risks and ensure controls with the support of management to prevent work related accident and/or lost time.
- Define SHE objectives and targets, communicate and ensure implementation.
- Draw up a schedule for Behavioural feedback sessions (BFS) and coordinate its implementation.
- Ensure that reports on the performance of the Occupational, Health & Safety management system are presented to top management for review and used as a basis for improvement of the OH&S management system.
- Ensure that an environmental management system is established, implemented, and maintained in accordance with the requirements of the ISO 14001:2015 International Standard.
What Will Make You Successful?
- B.Sc. / HND in a relevant field.
- 6-7 years experience in a SHE role.
- Advanced knowledge of Safety, Health & Environment and Quality: principles, regulations and Best practices.
- Coaching, Influencing and People Management skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 22nd February, 2024.