Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Business and Finance > Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria recruitment for Graduate Client Centre Executives
Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria recruitment for Graduate Client Centre Executives
Oct 26, 2017, 7:24 PM
Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria - We attract talented individuals. Not only can they give you the benefit of their experience, they also reveal a closer, more personal look at the wide range of global opportunities we offer. At the core of the Group's people strategy is our focus on employee engagement. Engagement is a key driver of productivity and performance, which creates the foundation of our performance culture. Standard Chartered Bank is recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Client Centre Executive - Sales Job ID: 567424 Location: Ikoyi, Lagos Job Function: Retail Banking Regular/Temporary: Temporary Full/Part Time: Full time Job Description
- Ensure utilisation / closure of all the leads provided and provide a resolution
- Call all Employee Banking / Personal / Priority / Business clients who have written/phoned the Bank for account closure with an aim to retain.
- Utilise metrics and the agreed service standards to drive decisions and improve operational service excellence.
- Ensure that prospects are clearly communicated to about the bank charges / terms and conditions.
- Ensure all legal and compliance guidelines provided by the bank are adhered to.
- Ensure Data confidentiality and secrecy norms of the bank are adhered to.
- Ensure full awareness of all policies related to mis-selling, TCF etc & comply with the same.
- Maintain complete and detailed knowledge of all the assigned products.
- Maintain accurate and up to date activity and call records.
- Identify clients who have been identified as pipeline for attrition & provide a resolution.
- Liaise with key stakeholders to ensure that all individual client queries are dealt with promptly.
- Explain retention offers & negotiate with the least possible reversal.
- Validate record and highlight findings with accurate and complete data capture.
- Adhere to Cancellation & Reversal Budgets using the approved retention grid / retention offers.
- Adhere to TAT for closure of requests & fund reversals.
- Controls and checks to be followed at all times.
- Clearly articulate the bank’s service vision and foster positive alignment among team members to continuously improve service experience
- Leverage on the offer pallet / pricing grid and negotiate with the client to stay with SCB. Understand the client’s needs and identify opportunities for improvements in services, optimize channel usage, product solutions, utilization and cross sell where possible.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts