Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Transport / Logistics / Haulage > Talent Manager Job Vacancy in a Reputable Logistics Company
Talent Manager Job Vacancy in a Reputable Logistics Company
Dec 5, 2019, 12:50 PM
DCSL Corporate Services Limited - Our client, a reputable Logistics Company is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below: Job Title: Talent Manager Location: Lagos Job Description
- The Talent Manager will be responsible for promoting and implementing HR values through planning and providing strategic people management support to Business Units and support functions and also overseeing the administration of facilities, properties and assets in order to meet the business objectives of Company.
- The Talent Manger will report directly to the Managing Director.
- A Bachelor's Degree in any Social Sciences or other relevant discipline, a Master's Degree in Human Resources Management or an MBA
- Minimum of Eight (8) years' relevant work experience
- Membership of CIPMN or any other recognized HR regulatory body
- Proficient in the use of HR Information and Management Systems
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent Organization, negotiation and leadership skills
- Establish Human Resource (HR) objectives in line with organizational objectives.
- Implement HR strategies, policies & procedures by establishing department accountabilities, including talent acquisition, staffing, employment processing, compensation, health and welfare benefits, learning & development, records management, succession planning, employee & industrial relations and retention.
- Manage the initiation and coordination of all recruitment, selection, induction and placement strategy and process for all categories of new employees to meet and deliver Business objectives.
- Manage Performance Management Cycle, implementation of change, Reward & Compensation strategy.
- Manage the Employee Engagement Strategy.
- Comply with country specific Labour law in all locations, keep abreast with new legislation; enforce adherence to legal and regulatory requirements and advise Senior Management appropriately.
- Oversee the administration and management of all facilities, properties and assets.
- Oversee the HR & Administration budget and ensure costs are in alignment with budget.
- Ensure the integration of the QMS requirements into the departmental processes.
- Ensure effective management of risks and opportunities and implementation of improvement programs
- Ensure that the quality management system achieves its intended objective within the HR and Admin department
- Perform any other duty as required by Executive Management.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts