Team Member, Customer Experience at Coronation Insurance Plc
Coronation Insurance Limited is a leading West African full line insurance company offering a diverse range of products and services covering life and general and special risk business, coronation insurance is founded in 1958 and licenced to underwrite all classes of insurance such as fire and special perils, goods-in-transit and all risk insurance, coronation total assets base is in the excess of 42 billion as at 2020 and her aspiration is for the next 5years to become a top three insurer in nigeria by 2023,so is a company to work and boost your carrier.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Team Member, Customer Experience
Job Type: Full-time
Reports to: Head Customer Experience
- Support the implementation of a customer-oriented service culture within the organisation.
Key Responsibilities (Principal Duties & Responsibilities)
Customer Experience Strategy:
- Support the implementation of a customer-oriented service culture, with specific emphasis on customercare, protection and convenience
- Identify and implement initiatives to consistently Improve the Coronation Insurance experience
- Develop and test new strategies for driving customer value and provide the ‘customer’ perspective to allinitiatives / projects.
Analytics and Service Measurement:
- Support implementation of programmes that promote continuous improvements to quality and customersatisfaction for all products
- Champion innovation and adoption of systems and processes to improve service quality andproductivity
- Identify ideal customer profiles and map customer journeys to identify the gaps in customer and brand experience across all touchpoints/products/services.
- Identify actionable metrics to continually refine and improve the customer experience
- Collect, track and analyze customer feedback and suggest improvements internally based on theinsights gathered
- Measure and report on key CX metrics such as CSAT, NPS, CES etc. and develop strategies toimprove same
- Work with the technology teams to ensure a seamless customer experience across all touchpoints
- Continuously review and suggest improvements to organisational processes, with the overall aim ofimproving the customer experience
- Liaise with internal teams to ensure that gaps in the customer experience- irrespective of where theyoccur in the journey – are plugged
- Raise red flags wherever the business process needs correction to ensure the customer has aseamless experience with the company
Complaints Management and Issue Resolution:
- Track and report all isolated cases of service failure and exceptional service delivery identified within theorganisation
- Implement effective complaints and dispute resolution mechanisms at all delivery points
- Identify escalated issues and track resolution.
Customer and Employee Education:
- Support the development and implementation of programmes to continuously educate employees onthe impact of exceptional customer experience and strategies to achieve same
- Foster an understanding throughout the organization of the customer journey, pain points, servicepromise, KPIs, etc.
- Work with Marketing and Communications team to develop and launch campaigns that help improvecustomer satisfaction, loyalty and brand image
- Map customer journeys and implement mechanisms to proactively address identified pain points
- Define and implement an effective customer engagement plan.
- Continuously support the implementation of initiatives to keep internal and external customers informedof new products/service offerings
- Customer Advocacy and Engagement
- Promote and optimize the use of the Contact Centre as a critical touch point for handling customer requests, understanding transaction/behaviour needs and as a profit centre (lead generation/up/crossselling)
- Train/coach agents/staff to develop/imbibe excellent call handling skills.
Key Performance Indicators
- 85% CSAT score
- NPS Score ≥30
- <5% customer attrition rate
- 100% resolution of all reported
- complaints(KPI list is not exhaustive).
- Bachelor's Degree in any discipline
- Minimum of 2 years relevant experience in Financial Services working in
- CustomerService, Customer Experience or any Service-oriented role
Competency and Skill Requirements:
- Customer Excellence
- Problem-solving and Logical Reasoning
- Customer Understanding
- Self and People Development
- Insurance Industry Knowledge
- Technology Proficiency.
- Oral and Written Communication
- Planning and Organising
- Customer Relationship Management
- Goal/Result Orientation
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail