Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Building and Construction > Tipper/Truck Mechanic Job at Proportion Construction and Dredge Works Nigeria Limited
Tipper/Truck Mechanic Job at Proportion Construction and Dredge Works Nigeria Limited
Apr 10, 2018, 6:40 PM
Proportion Construction & Dredge Works Nigeria Limited - An indigenous construction company, is seeking experienced professionals to urgently fill the vacant position below: Job Title: Tipper/Truck Mechanic Location: Abuja Job Duties
- Carry out maintenance and repairs of machines to avoid breakdown
- Carry out maintenance/repairs of auxiliary equipment for the running of the machines
- Inspect power plant equipment and indicators to detect evidences of operating problems
- To carry out efficient breakdown troubleshooting/fault finding of machines and equipment
- To carry out the documentation of maintenance parameters for plant improvement
- 3 years relevant experience
- A minimum of an OND or Trade Test 1 in Mechanical Engineering
- Must be able to work with a team.
- Proven ability to work on Diesel engines
- Be energetic.
- Have good verbal and written communication skills
- Be able to troubleshoot mechanical faults on machines and equipment
- Have ability to use mechanical tools and instruments
- Have analytical and organizing skills
- Be safety conscious and pay attention to details
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts