Trust Manager at Greenwich Trustees Limited
Greenwich Trustees Limited, a member of the Greenwich Trust Group and one of Nigeria's leading independent Investment Banking firm, commenced operations in year 2000 as Afribank Trustees & Asset Management Company LTD, a subsidiary of the then Afribank Nigeria PLC. We offer high-level professional services that combine Financial and Investment advice, Trusteeship, Retirement and Estate Planning all of which are offered through boutique products that have been tailored to meet our clients’ need.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Trust Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Oversee and coordinate business activities of the Branch including but not limited to getting Trust Accounts- Public, Corporate and Private.
- Protect the interest of Bondholders by ensuring that obligations are r-net. Follow through to ensure that Bondholders within the Abuja and Northern region receive Principal & Interest on their investments when due.
- Create Trust transactions and take possession of trust assets. Transfer originals of such title documents to the Head office in Lagos.
- Represent Bondholders within the region and give necessary approvals/consents.
- Render periodic reports to the Operations department at the Head office.
- Identify and prioritize trust and other opportunities, deepening relationships and enhancing revenue.
- Ensure the implementation of Trust policies and procedures in line with the company's strategic objectives.
- Ensure proper documentation of all Trust Relationships and effectively maintain Trust files.
- Ability to assess client's needs and adapt products to meet client's needs and deliver them with credibility and confidence.
- Establish performance objectives & targets for team members. Monitor and evaluate the performance of the team.
- Ensure the retention of business and fulfillment of Key's fiduciary responsibilities.
- Meet and engage with clients, attorneys, accountants, consultants & co-fiduciaries. Also coordinate team members, present ideas, and solutions to both prospective and existing clients.
- Enhance key reputation with High-Net-Worth individuals and their influencers
Required Skills and Attributes
- High Integrity.
- In-depth Knowledge of the responsibilities of trustees on transactions or Debt issues. Good Investment Banker.
- Must have good presentation Skills. Ability to communicate in local languages is key.
- Must possess marketing and Relationship Management Skills.
- Industry and Product Knowledge.
- Product and Business Development Skills.
- Good Networking Skills. Must have good knowledge of Abuja and Northern states.
- Excellent Writing and Communication Skills.
- Ability to read and understand Credit Legal Documentation Skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail