Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Manufacturing / FMCG / Industrial > Vacancy For Admin Manager at Polysonic Nigeria Limited
Vacancy For Admin Manager at Polysonic Nigeria Limited
Feb 1, 2019, 4:17 PM
Polysonic Nigeria Limited is a leading brand in the consumer electronics sub-sector of the Nigeria’s large electronics market. We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Admin Manager Location: Lagos Responsibilities
- Monitor costs and expenses to assist in budget preparation
- Oversee facilities services, maintenance activities and tradespersons (e.g electricians, contractors etc.)
- Organize and supervise other office activities (recycling, renovations, event planning etc.)
- Ensure operations adhere to policies and regulations
- Working with accounting and management team to set budgets, monitor spending, and processing payroll and other expenses.
- Planning, scheduling, and promoting office events, including meetings, conferences, interviews, orientations, and training sessions.
- Overseeing special projects and tracking progress towards company goals.
- Any other function that may be assigned to you from time to time.
- Plan and coordinate administrative procedures and systems.
- Recruit and train personnel and allocate responsibilities and office space
- Confirmation of MD’s approval before any payment.
- Monitoring staff job and calling for their report on weekly basis
- Preparation of Relevant reports that may be required from time to time.
- Assess staff performance and provide coaching and guidance to ensure maximum efficiency
- Ensure the smooth and adequate flow of information within the company to facilitate other business operations
- Manage schedules and deadlines
- Monitor inventory of office supplies and the purchasing of new material with attention to budgetary constraints
- An analytical mind with problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities
- A team player with leadership skills
- Preferred Location: Areas within Ojo, Festac, Iba and Mile 2.
- B.Sc/BA in Business Administration or relative field
- Experience in related field, such as management or financial reporting, preferred.
- At least 5 years proven experience as administration manager
- In-depth understanding of office management procedures and departmental and legal policies
- Familiarity with financial and facilities management principles
- Proficient in MS Office
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts