Workforce Group Top Talent Graduate Trainee Programme 2022
Workforce Group is a Management Consulting and Outsourcing Professional Services Firm. Following its inception in July 2004, Workforce Management Centre Limited (Workforce) has built an enviable reputation as the leading indigenous management and professional services consulting firm in Nigeria. Drawing from its Deep Domain Expertise, in the area of organizational effectiveness and employee performance, the Company is positioned to assist businesses across diverse sectors of the economy in their quest to create sustainable value for their stakeholders.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Top Talent Graduate Trainee Programme 2022
- Many Graduate Talents aspire to work in the top organisations in the country. These organisations include Nestle, Sterling Bank, UACN Plc, Cadbury, Guaranty Trust Bank, Nestoil, Lafarge Africa, Reckitt Benckiser, Leadway Assurance and Honeywell Group, all of whom have graced the previous editions of the Top Talent Graduate Trainee Programme.
But what is the Top Talent Graduate Trainee Programme?
- The Top Talent Graduate Trainee Programme is a distinctive initiative of Workforce Resourcing, the Recruitment and Assessment arm of Workforce Group.
- The programme connects the dream employers to a league of prescreened extraordinary fresh graduate trainees across various disciplines who are ready to take the first steps towards achieving the career of their dreams.
- The Top Talent Graduate Trainee Programme has a reputation of being one of the most value-adding job and career events in Nigeria, emphasising bridging the gap between employers and top talents.
- The past editions of the Top Talent Graduate Trainee programme, which started in 2017, has seen several of these trainees make their way into the top organisations of their dreams, and this year, it promises to be even bigger and better.
Young, bright, self-driven, result-oriented individuals matching the criteria below are eligible to apply:
- Not more than 26 years by December 31st, 2022.
- Minimum of Second Class Upper in any Engineering, Social Sciences, Physical Sciences, Biological Sciences, Commercial or IT related courses.
- Must have completed NYSC programme
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply