Current Job for a Head Teacher at Cactus international School
A young and fast growing school is seeking to find a seasoned and experienced Head teacher that will take the school to the next level.
– A minimum of at least five years in similar position in a reputable school.
– Has good leadership and supervisory skills with ability to co-ordinate group activities, ensuring that roles within the teams are clear.
– Ability to set clearly defined objectives, high standards for quality of work and consistently achieve school goals.
– Ability to generate, analyze and integrate potentially conflicting relevant data from a number of self-generated sources.
– Ability to negotiate effectively by exploring a range of possibilities.
– Ability to demonstrate and share detailed technical knowledge and expertise in education and employing best practices in learning delivery.
– Ability to seek and propose opportunities for continuous school growth
– Ability to communicate effectively to varied audiences including formal engaging and informative public speaking.
– Must be computer literate
The right candidate for this position must have a B.Ed./NCE degree or its equivalent. The possession of a postgraduate degree/diploma in education and registration with the teachers’ council will be an advantage.
The package shall be attractive to the right candidate and commensurate with top-line educational industry average.
How to apply
Interested candidates should send SCAN COPIES of handwritten application addressed to “The Administrator” with detailed curriculum vitae and photocopies of certificates or credentials to us not later than two weeks of publication to email@example.com.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.
DEADLINE: July 23, 2012.