Vehicle Management/Information Services Company Jobs for Marketing Executives
MV Exchange Nigeria Limited, a duly registered company, is a vehicle management and information services provider. MV Exchange assist stakeholders in the Nigerian Automobile and Insurance Industries by using technology to facilitate sales operations.
It provides unequalled proposition to create significant value for players in these industries as well as the banking industry and consumer markets.
MV Exchange is currently seeking to engage the services of Marketing Executives throughout the 36 states of the Federation; the job requirements for the position are stated below:
Job Title: Marketing Executives
Location: All States of the Federation
- Business Development
- Deepen sales operation via the registration and management of dealers
- Sell Mobile-activated Motor insurance policies, Vehicle Tracking Solutions, offer bundled managed services through dealer channels
- Planning and execution of marketing efforts as well as proffer first level sales support service
- Schedule and coordinate regular meetings with dealers and agents and implement marketing initiatives and identifying opportunities for cross-marketing
- Monitor distribution and sales of motor vehicle insurance policies, tracking solutions by dealers and agents to ensure transparency, consistency, good record keeping and appropriateness.
- Design and develop marketing strategies and materials (e.g. articling brochure, personal and practice group profiles, target vendors etc).
- Supervise the dealers and agents as well as provide periodic sales reports on the day-to-day operations of the agents/dealers
- Collate and maintain proper documentation of a proper marketing database of all agents and dealers under his/her portfolio
- Formal education: minimum of an OND
- In-depth understanding of the Insurance Industry, Automobile industry and its products/services
- At least 2 years experience in the same role in the same or similar industry.
- Kindly note that it is of utmost importance that applicants be resident and understand the language of the state chosen.
- Young and energetic (between 21 and 35)
- Dependable and honest
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Highly organized and ability to work independently
- Able to manage multiple sales projects while prioritizing work assignments
- Computer Literate (Working knowledge of word, excel etc)
- Ability to communicate with and gain confidence of prospective dealers and agents
- Ability to adapt to and work within the firm’s culture and values
Method of Application
If you fit the above descriptions, kindly forward your updated curriculum vitae to: email@example.com with the State and local Government of residence as subject.
Application Deadline 20th July, 2012