Wealth Management Head Job at Crusader Nigeria Plc,July 4th 2012
Crusader Nigeria Plc. is a major financial service institution synonymous with creation and preservation of wealth.
We offer a broad array of innovative products designed to help meet unique needs of our clients. We assist to create financial stability and retirement planning for the future. To achieve our mission of consistently going beyond our stakeholders’ expectations, we are looking for talented and focused individual to fill the positions of Head, Wealth Management.
Job Title: Head, Wealth Management
Reporting to Managing Director, the successful candidate will acquire new high net worth customers and provide premier wealth planning and multi asset class solutions.
– Design and market insurance and financial products
– Create a dynamic flow of communication and aim to build a long term relationship between the team and customers
– Closely work with various business partners to grow the business through effective networking
– Be a motivational leader whose approach and style will galvanise a multi-disciplinary team to deliver complex and challenging assignments within tightly defined targets and standards.
– Smartly plan and consistently manage the investment portfolio which matches clients’ objectives and market profile
– Systematically gather and act on all client feedback to generate meaningful improvements that enhance the client value and Crusader operational efficiency
Qualification and Experience
– Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Economics or related courses
– Knowledge of insurance is compulsory
– Good leadership and analytical skills
– A minimum of eight years solid working experience in Stock broking or Assets Management
An attractive package and challenging career prospects await the successful candidate
How to Apply
If you meet the requirement, please send in your detailed resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application closes 16th July, 2012
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.