Job Title: Emergency Program Manager
Reports To: Head of Programs
Length of Position: 6 months (with possibility of extension)
The Emergency Program Manager will work. closely with CCFN to support assessments. project design, and support program implementation with technical assistance. The Emergency PM will serve as the focal point for all CRS regional and headquarters technical assistance and assist in securing funding to expand the response.
PROJECT DEVELOPMENT AND MANAGEMENT
MONITORING AND EVALUATION
NETWORKING & COORDINATION
Internal: Head of Programming. Grants and Compliance Manager. Country Representative and Deputy
External: CRS/Nigeria’s current & potential partners; donor representatives; other NGOs and relevant
– Graduate with a bachelors degree on Social Science. Environmental Science. Social Development, Community Development. Disaster Management or any 4 year related courses, post graduate studies is an advantage.
– Minimum five years experience working with NGO’s, the Church, or government agencies in planning. implementation and conceptualization of Emergency Preparedness.
– Experience and/or exposure on community development in relation to Disaster Risk Reduction and
Emergency Response a plus.
– Knowledge and experience in emergency response in the sectors of WASH and livelihoods a plus.
– Able to relate to Church partners. government officials at regional, provincial and local levels.
– Experience and ability to conduct training. accompaniment and Implementation on a diocese level .
-At least two years experience on managerial level.
– Solid analytical and research skills, both in qualitative/quantitative approaches.
– Experience with developing and using information systems for programme management and learning, including developing mechanisms, forums and processes for facilitating the sharing of lessons and experience.
Method of Application
Interested applicants should request for application forms and a detailed job description from firstname.lastname@example.org fill and send back to the same address along with a detailed CV as attached MS Word documents.
Applications should be sent as soon as possible as candidates will be interviewed on rolling bases. Only applications sent in the required format will be considered
“CRS is an equal -opportunity employer and does .not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, etc. Qualified women are especially encouraged to apply”