Kimberly Ryan is a Human Resources Development Company whose aim is to lead in attracting, developing and retaining superior human capital to create a dramatic business advantage for our clients.
We are recruiting to fill the below position:
Job Title: Doctors
Job Opening ID: 732
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Roles and responsibilities
- Examine and treat staff and their dependents daily
- Ensure efficient delivery of medical services to staff and dependents
- Carries out counseling to those staff and dependents that need such services,
- Proper maintenance of file with importance to proper history taking, classification of history at the time of discharge, maintaining daily notes, record of ward discussion / management plan, check whether advice is followed by nursing staff.
- Responsibility of maintaining baseline routine investigations and regular record of detailed physical examination.
- Grant referrals to patients to stand by hospitals
- Develops and monitor health information services
- Develop monthly medical statistical data for planning
- Vet medical bills, Nigeria
- A good first degree (MBBS)
- A minimum of 5 years cumulative work experience
- Professional membership (NMDC) with current practicing license are mandatory
- Additional qualification in relevant
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline 14th May, 2013