Job Title: Program Coordinator
- To coordinate courses at DYP-WWI Film and Media School
- To liaise with faculty and students on Academic and Administrative Matters
- To assist in all requirements pertaining to academic schedules
- To maintain records for administrative purposes
- Will compile, transcribe and distribute minutes of meetings for the Department
- Will file and retrieve corporate documents, records and reports
- Responsibilities are subject to change as per the institute’s requirement.
- To organize events, Guest Lectures and Seminars
- To conduct academic research for faculty
- To liaison with industry personnel, organizations etc. for seminars, guest lectures, events, meetings amongst others
- To coordinate the entire academic and administrative life cycle of students
- Should have a Bachelors degree – ideally in a field related to Media & Entertainment.
- Should have some experience in coordinating academic activities – administrative experience in other fields can stand for this requirement.
- Must have good communication skills and be able to multitask.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a detailed CV in confidence to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 28th July, 2013