- To assist the MD in executing specific, routine managerial tasks (ii) to attend to guests on behalf of the MD (c) to screen in-bound calls (iv) to ensure orderly office management (v) to execute projects and keep records (vi) to carry out other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office applications
- Must be a fast learner
- Must possess a minimum of Second Class Lower or its equivalent from a reputable institution.
- Must possess organizational skills
- Must possess excellent communication skills
- Must be creative
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: email@example.com using the position applied for as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 31st July, 2014.