Job Title: Office Assistant
- General reception duties. Return calls as appropriate usually on request.
- Distribute/file all incoming mail.
- Data entry.
- Perform errands that assist daily functions.
- Maintain office filing and storage systems.
- Keep filing/document management system for electronic and paper documents organized.
- Monitor and order office supplies.
Qualifications & skills
- Good organizational skills and record keeping
- Skill in establishing priorities and managing workload.
- Ability to follow directions.
- Reports to Admin Manager
- Cheerful presence and people skills.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Self starter who can work independently.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should forward their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.