Non-Governmental Organization with office in Nigeria and United States,
with the aims and objectives to anticipate, conduct, analyze and
Interprets public opinions, attitude and feelings and its Impact on
socio-religious and political economy of Global societies is seeking for
suitable candidates to fill the following job positions;
- * State Supervisors (36 positions)
- * Secretary to the chairman
- * IT officers
- * Operations Officers
- * Office Assistants
- * Drivers
- Successful candidates will be a self-starter, able to work with limited oversight in a multi cultural environment.
- She/he will have a passion for development
- A strong ability to multi task is essential.
- Qualifications required; SSCE, NCE, ND, HND, esc, BA.
- Salary very attractive.
How to Apply
Qualified candidates should Click here to apply online.