Association for Reproductive and Family Health (ARFH) is one of the
leading Nigerian Non-Governmental Organizations implementing programs
for improving Sexual and Reproductive
Health (SRH), Care and Treatment
of HIV/AIDS, Tuberculosis (TB) and Malaria, etc. We offer professionals,
opportunities for career advancement, good working environment and
We seek applications from qualified persons for the following positions:
Job Title: Office Assistant
- The successful candidate will support the administrative team to
monitor and order office supplies, ensuring that all units have steady
supply of stationeries, computer accessories and consumables.
- Take responsibilities for maintenance of office equipments.
- Assist the Admin officer in maintaining the asset register for all office equipments.
- Take responsibility for the distribution and filing of incoming mail.
- Perform errands that assist daily functions: post office, bank, basic purchases, etc.
- Assist the administrative team in conducting periodic inventory for the office as may required.
- Minimum qualification of OND in Business Administration, Social Sciences.
- At least one year relevant working experience in NGO or service
organization with good organizational skills, proven communication
skills, confidence/proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word packages.
Job Title: Front Desk Officer
- Receive visitors and ensure visits are properly logged.
- Receive all deliveries (including mail) and maintain an appropriate record of all deliveries.
- Receives phone calls and keep accounts of all inquiries and direct them to the appropriate departments.
- Liaise with the security team to ensure that entrance to the
office is properly monitored and that all visits are appropriately
- Liaise with project team to ensure that adequate information on staff movements is appropriately logged.
- Minimum qualification of B.Sc, HND in Business Administration, Social Sciences.
- At least two years relevant experience in NGOs and service organizations.
- Must have excellent customer service skills, excellent
organizational skills, proven communication skills, good IT skills and
confidence/proficiency in all Microsoft packages,
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their comprehensive
Curriculum Vitae and cover letter in ONLY one attachment (MS Word
document) explaining suitability for the job; to: firstname.lastname@example.org Please indicate the title of post applied for in the subject line of the email.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Applicants are advised to provide their functional emails/mobile
phone numbers on the application letter as well as three professional
- Candidates must provide functional e-mail addresses and
telephone numbers of the referees. Eligible female applicants are
encouraged to apply.
- ARFH has a Child Safeguarding policy in place and is an equal opportunity employer (EOE).
Application Deadline 16th December, 2014