Widows and Orphans Empowerment Organization (WEWE), a registered local
NGO with its head office in Abuja FCT, has been authorized by the US
Agency for International Development (USAID) to implement the Local
Partner Initiative for Orphans and Vulnerable Children (LOPIN) project.
WEWE is set to implement this project with accountability, transparency,
a high level of financial integrity and compliance to USAID regulation
WEWE is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Human Resource (HR)/Operation and Administration Expert
WEWE is soliciting for an expert in area of HR/Operations and Administration to:
- Review WEWE HR policy and Operations manual
- Develop WEWE LOPIN project benefit package in compliance with USAID regulations and Nigeria labor laws.
- Advise and update WEWE on the new Labor laws gazettes and statues of Nigeria and international labor laws.
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum of Master’s Degree in Business Administration or Post graduate diploma in any HR related course is an added advantage.
- Certified member of Human Resource personnel
- Minimum of 15 years’ International donor experience in HR
- Minimum of 10 years working in civil society
- Minimum of 5years experience In donor funded project
- High level written and oral communication skills in English
- Must be result-oriented, team player, exhibiting high levels of enthusiasm, tact, dIplomacy and integrity
- High proficiency In MS word and PowerPoints
- The duration of the assignment is 2 weeks and is home base
- One trip to meet with WEWE LOPIN staff in Imo and two trips to
meet with WEWE board in Abuja FCT to discuss the findings in the manual.
Travel Cost will be covered by WEWE.
Consultancy fee rate:
- Fixed fee (Negotiable)
- Revised benefit package for WEWE LOPIN project
- Report to the board on the identified gaps on the HR policy and
operational manual in line with Nigerian labor laws and international
- Revised HR policy and Operations manual
- Agenda for meeting with WEWE-LOPIN staff on Dec 8
- Presentation to the WEWE LOPIN Staff on updated labor laws relevant to NGO
- Minutes of relevant meetings with WEWE-LOPIN Staff
- Final consultancy assignment report inclusive of photographs
How to Apply
Interested and qualified consultant or
consulting firm should send their comprehensive CV or company’s profile
and cover letter in ONLY one attachment (MS word document) explaining
suitability for the job to: wewevacanciesHR@weweng.org
Qualified consultant or firm are encouraged to submit their curriculum
vitae (CV) and suitability letter on time. Successful candidates will be
Note: WEWE will not cover any cost for you to attend to Interview if you are shortlisted.
Application Deadline 16th December, 2014