Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi)
is a non-profit organization that promotes socio-economic development
by supporting global health and economic initiatives in Nigeria. It was
established as an affiliate of the Family Health International (FHI360)
to sustain FHI’s achievements in strengthening indigenous organizational
capacity in Nigeria.
AHNi currently has its headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria. To strengthen our
operations in the country, we are seeking qualified candidates for the
vacant position below:
Job Title: State Program Coordinator
Contract Type: Full term
Locations: Kano and Bauchi
- The State Program Coordinator Reporting to the Project Director,
the State Program Coordinator will in collaboration with Senior Program
Officer oversee the assigned States level activities of the Malaria
- In this regard S/he shall provide leadership for the Stat
Malaria team and coordinate the activities across all program thematic
areas in the assigned States.
- Medical degree and postgraduate qualification in international health or related discipline
- Experience and good working knowledge of USAID & Global Fund
and other US Government organizations’ rules and regulations required.
- Familiarity with Nigerian public sector health system and NGOs and GBOs will be an added advantage
- Minimum often (10) years’ experience in malaria control in Africa, including some at international level.
- Prior experience working for an international NGO strongly preferred.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their suitability
statement (application) and resume (CV) as a single MS Word document to:
Note: Only applications sent electronically (i.e. by e-mail)
with the job title and location clearly indicated as the subject of the
mail will be considered and only short listed candidates will be
Application Deadline 9th July, 2015.