Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) is a non-profit
organization that promotes socio-economic development by supporting
global health and economic initiatives in Nigeria.
It was established as
an affiliate of the Family Health International (FHI360) to sustain
FHI’s achievements in strengthening indigenous organizational capacity
AHNi currently has its headquarters in Abuja,
Nigeria. To strengthen our operations in the country, we are seeking
qualified candidates for the following vacant positions below:
Job Title: Program Assistant
Program Assistant will provide support to the HQ and state office and
IAs focusing on work plans, sub-agreement management, periodic fund
requests, review of MFRsiSFRs, and reporting.
Minimum Recruitment Standards:
- BS/BA in public health. business administration. health sciences,
behavioral sciences or its recognized equivalent with 5-7 years
ofrelevant experience with international development programs.
- Or MS/MA degree in public health, business administration. health
sciences, behavioral sciences or its recognized equivalent with 3-5
years relevant experience with international development programs.
- Demonstrated success in multicultural environments is required.
Job Title: Senior Technical Officer – M&E
Senior Technical Officer – M&E will provide professional services
in the design and implementation of monitoring and evaluation for the
SlDHAS Project. S’he will work with others at the HQ Office andAHNi Edo
office as well as local implementing partners to ensure that monitoring
and evaluation activities are appropriate and meet,the donor and
project’s M&E needs.
Minimum Recruitment Standard:
- MB.BS/MD/PHD or similar degree with 3 to 5 years relevant experience
in project-level or state/national-level monitoring and evaluation
system implementation for Global Health Initiatives.
- Or MPH or MS/MA in relevant degree with 5 to 7 years relevant
experience in project-level or state/national-level monitoring and
evaluation system implementation for Global Health Initiatives.
- Or BS/BA in statistics, pharmacy, microbiology, monitoring and evaluation or in relevant degree with
- 7 to 9 years relevant experience in project-level or
stare/national-level monitoring and evaluation system implementation for
Global Health Initiatives.
- Familiarity with Nigerian public sector health systems and NGOs and cnos is highly desirable
How to Apply
Vacancy closes 10 days after this publication. AHNi is an Equal
Opportunity Employer. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Only applications seat electronically (i.e. by e-mail) with the job
title and location dearly indicated as th subject of the mail will be
Disclaimer: AHNi does not charge candidates a fee for a test or interview