FHI 360 is a nonprofit human development organization dedicated to
improving lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated, locally driven
solutions. Our staff includes experts in health, education,
environment, economic development, civil society, gender, youth,
research and technology — creating a unique mix of capabilities to
address today’s interrelated development challenges. FHI 360 serves more
than 70 countries and all U.S. states and territories. We are currently
seeking qualified candidates for the position of: Driver
Strengthening Integrated Delivery of HIV/AIDS Services (SIDHAS) project
is a five-year PEPFAR program to provide high quality HIV/AIDS
services, and to build the capacity of the public and private sectors in
Nigeria in order to provide these services in a sustainable manner. The
SIDHAS project is funded by the United States Agency for International
Job Title: Driver
the direction of the Senior Finance and Admin Officer, the driver shall
provide a variety of transportation support to the project.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Convey FHI 360 Nigeria Staff and Consultants to designated approved locations.
- Ensure adequate safety, cleanliness, security and maintenance of the project vehicle assigned.
proper day-to-day maintenance of the assigned vehicle through timely
minor repairs, arrangements for major repairs, timely changes of oil,
check of tires, brakes, car washing, etc.
- Ensure availability of
all the required documents/supplies including vehicle insurance,
vehicle logs, office directory, and necessary spare parts.
- Plan route and requirements by studying schedule or ad-hoc request by the office.
- Ensure passengers adhere to all road safety regulations.
- Fulfill special request by picking up and delivering items as directed and running errands
- Performs any other duties as assigned.
school leaving certificates, apprentice certificate or any other
equivalent certificates with a minimum of 1 year experience.
- Must have a trade test certificate and a valid driving license.
- Must have expert knowledge of driving rules and regulations.
- Experience as a driver mechanic will be an added advantage.
- Experience with large complex organizations preferred.
job description summarizes the main duties of the job. It neither
prescribes nor restricts the exact tasks that may be assigned to carry
out these duties. This document should not be construed in any way to
represent a contract of employment. Management reserves the right to
review and revise this document at any time.
We offer competitive
compensation and an outstanding benefit package. Please click here to
visit FHI 360’s Career Center for a list of all open positions.
360 is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. FHI 360
is committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to
race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation,
national or ethnic origin, age, disability or status as a veteran with
respect to policies, programs, or activities.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply