Literamed Publications Nigeria Limited, est. 1969, is Nigeria’s leading
Children’s book publisher. Its imprint, “Lantern books” is now a
household name in Nigeria and West Africa.
Literamed has in its stable over 400 titles of books for Pre-primary,
Primary, Secondary and Literature texts for different age ranges, all
widely accepted in Nigerian Schools.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: ICT Officer
- Installation, integration, maintenance and management of networked systems for the transmission of data.
- Identify and resolve server hardware issues.
- Installing, configuring and administering Microsoft Exchange 2010 and 2013 server
- Installing, configuring and maintaining Microsoft server 2008 R2, 2012 and 2012 R2
- Installing, configuring and administering Microsoft Hyper-V virtualization
- Installing, configuring and administering Microsoft Dynamics RMS and GP 2013
- Installing, configuring and maintaining Microsoft Outlook 2007, 2010, 2013 and 2016
- Efficiently analyzing and correcting hard ware and network issues.
- Install new equipment and soft ware upgrades.
- Responsible for the overall soft ware needs of the company (network and computer applications)
- Start up all applications including ERP Application.
- Installing and configuring firewalls and antivirus Software.
Key Technical Skills:
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Exchange server 2010 and 2013
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook (all Version).
- Networking experience and proficiency
- Hardware repair and troubleshooting.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft server 2008 R2, 2012 and 2012 R2 and active directory
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Hyper-V
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics RMS and GP 2013 and CRM
- Must possess adequate technical skills.
- Good Communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Capable of working well under any form of pressure.
- The ability to keep up with current IT trends.
- Problem-solving skills, which is being able to solve both simple and complex computer problems.
Qualification and Requirements
- Minimum of HND or Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electrical Electronics Engineering.
- Relevant certification will be added advantage
- 1-2 years’ experience in related field.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application letter and CV’s to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 5th April, 2016.