AOS Orwell, an integrated indigenous oilfield services company in
Nigeria offering well construction and engineering services to the
energy sector, has the vacant vacancy for a suitably qualified person to
join our team as:
Job Title: Divisional Sales Manager, OAL/TTNL (Machining Solutions, Fabrication and OCTG)
Ref. No: OTNL/DSM
- The Divisional Sales Manager is responsible for maximizing sales
within the OAL TTNL Division. The position is ultimately responsible
for the entire opportunity management process (from lead to contracts
management) of the Division.
- The Division Sales Manager ensures sales efforts prioritize
opportunities to maximize profit; and builds strong and lasting customer
relationships with the Division value-adding key accounts.
- The role manages the team to ensure the highest levels of technical integrity and customer value.
- Supports and owns the Division bid process, coordinating multi-Business Segment bids where necessary.
- Understands the market and competitive landscape; ensures
adequate coverage. Communicates changes to the Division, and Group
Account Management staff.
- Monitors client perception of Division service delivery and helps ensure excellence in service delivery.
- Maintains integrity in all words and actions ensuring ethics, HSE and quality are evident.
- Proactively coaches and assists sales and operations staff as needed.
- Maintains a challenging and professional environment.
- Sets quarterly sales goals, monitors performance; provides feedback and corrective actions.
- Identifies new leads, assigns sales responsibilities to relevant Division sales staff.
- Reviews every opportunity and ensures all opportunities are advanced or closed.
- Ensures sales are closed at winning / market prices that meet
the profitability levels set by the Division and /or Business Segment.
- Reviews and approves Division bids and tenders with consultation
with Division Segment Sales, Business Segment Managers and ED
- Responsible for the appropriate use of the ERP system for sales activities throughout the Division
- Consolidates the opportunity pipeline for the Division and provides input to the budgeting exercise.
- A good first degree. An engineering or science first degree and
an MBA from a prestigious international business school including the
Lagos Business School will be an added advantage.
- Years of experience: 8yrs – 15yrs
- Multi-tasking, opportunity management experience (lead to sale),
previous P&L experience Required to have adequate knowledge of
offshore / subsea market, knowledge of fabrication/manufactured
components and sales and costing/pricing, knowledge of OCTG market.
- Must have excellent analytical skills, be a good communicator and have excellent presentation skills
- Must have good computer skills, time management skills and
organisational skills. This person must be able to show ability to
prioritize tasks to get timely results
- Ability to work under pressure and with minimum supervision.
- A previous experience in such role (with substantial O&G experience)
- Operational and technical experience in some or all of the
following oilfield services disciplines; machine shop services, riser
repair and maintenance, storage services, maintenance and supply chain
services, subsea fabrication services (e.g. suction piles, mud mats,
templates), testing services, skid manufacturing, machine shop component
manufacture, manufacturing opportunities, flanges and fittings,
fabrication of small scale items pressure vessels, walkways, baskets,
marine repairs and maintenance, small OCTG etc., is desired
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 9th September, 2016.