The Coca-Cola Company (NYSE: KO) is the world’s largest beverage
company, refreshing consumers with more than 500 sparkling and still
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging
and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and
distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1
billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused
company that is known and respected throughout the world.
Coca-Cola is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mobility Consultant, Africa
Job ID: 37115
Job Type: Full Time
- The Mobility Consultant role is designed to serve as the one
point of contact for all business mobility needs with a regional focus
across – NAG, LAG, Eurasia, Africa, Europe, Pacific or BIG.
- These roles have an understanding of the talent management
strategy for the Company and ensures that we align talent strategy with
the mobility packages we offer, as well as primary responsibility for
the due diligence process for mobile assignments. In addition, the key
responsibilities for this position include the preparation and/or review
of related cost projections, assignee illustrations and LOU’s for each
assignment to ensure quality, consistency and compliance with the Global
- The expectation for a Global Consultant is to provide mobility
process business support from consulting with hiring managers in
planning for a global assignment, to executing the assignment
documentation and ensuring the supporting data is captured accurately
and delivered to all downstream processes that need those results, and
serving as the point of contact for business based issues or exception
requests from assignees that are supported by the business.
Function Specific Activities:
- Develop recommendations for international assignees’ employment,
compensation packages and relocation through consultation with managers
to understand the purpose and long-term implications for the business
and the associate on the assignment. Coordinate the cost projections,
package arrangements, total compensation and relocation budget.
- Act as the one point of contact for managers on mobility
policies, plans, programs, practices, processes, and tools (e.g., LOUs
documenting compensation, benefits, allowances, services) to ensure
understanding of the process, policies and packages. Provide strategic
information and insights on mobility population to business as required.
- Evaluate individual mobile employee issues that require special
handling and recommend appropriate resolutions including policy
exceptions (e.g., stock options, benefits) for business approval. 10%
- Implement employment arrangements to facilitate the global
mobility of associates throughout the system to and from bottlers, joint
ventures, and other operations. 10%
- Engages subject matter expertise (e.g. Tax, Benefits) as
appropriate to address needs of individual global assignments. Ensure
all supporting data is accurately captured and delivered to all
downstream processes that need those results. (LOUs, Payroll, CAF, Tax
Delivery). Responsible for meeting critical metrics for the business and
that LOUs are delivered timely and accurately. 50%
Organization Impact/ Influence:
- BUs within a group. Negotiation, influencing and analytical
skills are key as is the ability to build and maintain relationships
across all levels
Related Job Requirements/ Qualifications
- Drives Innovative Business Improvements: Continuous Improvement Mindset and willingness to change.
- Imports and Exports Good Ideas: Shares and adopts ideas in and
outside the Company; leverages insights to inform actions or gain
- Develops and inspires others: Set and achieves goals. Customer focused and action orientated
- Lives the Values: Demonstrated the values of The Coca-Cola
Company through words, actions and by example; fosters an environment
that reflects the values of the company. Collaborative in approach.
- Balances Immediate and Long-Term Priorities: Meets critical
objectives whilst considering the impact on those activities on longer
term goals; translates strategic direction into personal actions / plan.
- Delivers Results: Takes accountability, ensuring productive,
efficient executions against priorities; sets ambitious yet realistic
goals and removes obstacles to ensure high quality results. Analytical
problem solver, customer service orientation, effective communication
- Communication: Develops open, effective communication practices
across the organization to improve individual and business achievement
and performance i.e. demonstrates effectiveness in written and verbal
- Develops and reinforces clear, consistent key messages. Seeks
input from key stakeholder audiences. Shares information openly and
honestly and facilitates dialogue. Incorporate research into planning
- Monitors customer satisfaction; ensures the ‘voice of customer’
is understood by the HR team. Gains respect of customers through
consistently engaging them around relevant issues and meeting
- Measurement & Evaluation: knowledge of measurement and
evaluations methodology and ability to design measurement and evaluation
systems that monitor the impact tools, processes or interventions have
on people performance
- Needs Assessment: Knowledge of procedures used to assess
information needs; includes ability to assess information needs and
evaluate effectiveness against KO standards
- Vendor management: The ability to evaluate and ensure that
vendor performance meets or exceeds defined performance standards and
adheres to overall company policies and procedures
- Consulting: helps customers solve business problems through
diagnostic thinking, effective questions and creative thinking. Manages
expectations and builds strong collaborative win-win relationships with
partners to deliver key goals i.e. gathers appropriate information
through skilful questioning and listening.
- Helps customers identify the right solutions to business
problems and change management challenges. Contracts specific
deliverables and deadlines with internal clients, based on effective
diagnostic studies. Manages client expectations effectively
- Customer Focus: Focuses on understanding the requirements of customers.
- Builds and maintains effective relationships with customers by
gaining their trust and respect and by leading customers to new insights
and perspectives i.e. collaborates with the customer to identify and
maintain focus on their needs. Delivers on all commitments in a timely
Experience (5-7 Years):
- Full End to End lifecycle management of international assignees
gained in a complex international corporate environment over a number of
Exposure to mobility possibly gained through partnership in a deep
technical role with extensive knowledge in one or more of the following
- Reward systems
- International Benefits Consulting
- Talent Management
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources/Social Sciences, Finance or a related field or equivalent related work experience
- Business Level English language oral and written communication fluency essential. Second language desirable.
- Cross Cultural Sensitivity.
- Cost projections, due diligence of assignment set up, analysis
of Expat moves against Talent data to see impact, loss rate etc, vendor
Judgement and Decision Making
- Being able to effectively build relationships and influence senior level managers and vendors
- Excellent listening and communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Ability to deliver exceptional customer service
- Focus on timely and consistent execution
- Ability to work in a virtual working environment, fully utilising technology and communication tools
- Effective at contracting and consulting with clients and HR colleagues
- Project management skills
- Process improvement mindset and delivery
- Ability to work under stress and tight deadlines
- Being a change agent.-ability to live with and manage ambiguity.
- Curiosity and continuous learning mindset
- Continuous networking with colleagues and clients.
- Office Based Working Environment -Health and Safety requirements must be observed and applied.
- 10% within Groups and for Corporate meetings.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 14th October, 2016.