PwC firms help organizations and individuals create the value they are
looking for. We are a network of firms in 158 countries with more than
180,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in Assurance, Tax
and Advisory services.
PwC is recruiting to fill the job position below:
Job Title: Financial Risk Management – Manager
Reference Number: 125-NIG00111
Job type: Permanent
Roles & Responsibilities
- Selling, developing and leading consulting projects for clients in Financial Risk Management.
- Building and maintaining value-adding client relationships.
- Act as a subject matter expert (SME), advising and supporting
our financial services clients with regard to risk management and
- Participating actively in conferences and other events to support business development initiatives and meet prospective clients.
- Managing/overseeing project teams, identifying development needs
within the teams, and building competence through mentoring, coaching
and knowledge transfer.
- Contributing to knowledge sharing and development within the Risk consulting team.
- Provide inputs and drive initiatives for the development of thought leadership in financial risk and regulations.
- Ensuring effective monitoring of multiple risk management projects with tight reporting deadlines.
- Advising our financial services clients on their financial risk models, policies and governance.
- Supporting clients in the implementation of their Enterprise-wide Risk Management Frameworks.
- Identifying business opportunities for within existing and/or potential clients.
- Participating in business development and contributing to harness the business opportunities into successful wins.
- Developing and validating models to meet clients’ objectives and expectations.
- Delivering projects in various risk management areas and adding value to new and existing clients.
- A good University degree with a minimum of second class upper division.
- Completed Master’s degree, preferably in Econometrics, Mathematics or other quantitative areas of study.
- 5 to 7 years relevant work experience in the field of financial
risk management in a banking industry or risk consulting environment.
- You should have an appreciable content knowledge of ALM, market, credit and liquidity risk management.
- A recognised professional certification such as FRM/PRM/CFA will be an added advantage.
- Good knowledge of Basel II/III & Solvency II derived
principally from Basel II/Solvency II implementation project experience.
- Ability to build strong, long-term relationships with key client contacts across lines of service and leverage the PwC network.
- Ability to develop people through effective mentoring and coaching of team members.
- A good team player
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft Office tools.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Pro-active and entrepreneurial spirit, in combination with strong team work ethics.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 8th November, 2016.