What is the job description and role of an Animator? What are the duties and responsibilities of an Animator?
Animator Job Description
Animators use sequential images of drawings, puppets and models to produce films of varying length for use in commercials, computer games, pop music videos and websites.
If you look beyond the self-employment route, organisations with vacancies include film production companies, major animation studios and computer games companies.
Job Description / Duties / Functions / Roles / Responsibilities of an Animator
- problem solving
- generating novel ideas
- working creatively to produce original and aesthetically pleasing designs/solutions
- liaising and working effectively with other design and production staff.
- presenting designs to customers for evaluation
- using specialist computer generation software
- promoting and running the business
- negotiating contracts
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!