Tropical General Investments (TGI) Group is an international investment
and holding company with over three decades of experience in building
sustainable businesses in fast moving consumer goods (FMCG),
agriculture, agro-allied, healthcare, chemicals, real estate and oil and
gas in 12 countries
including Nigeria, Ghana, Republic of Benin,
Morocco, UAE, India, South Africa, China etc. with an over 9,000
Tropical General Investments (TGI) Group is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: SQL Database Administrator
- Manage SQL Server databases through multiple product lifecycle
environments, from development to mission-critical production systems.
- Refine and automate regular processes, track issues, and document changes
- Assist developers with complex query tuning and schema refinement.
- Provide 24×7 supports for critical production systems.
- Perform scheduled maintenance and support release deployment activities after hours.
- Share domain and technical expertise, providing technical mentorship and cross-training to other peers and team members
- Configure and maintain database servers and processes, including
monitoring of system health and performance, to ensure high levels of
performance, availability, and security.
- Apply data modeling techniques to ensure development and
implementation support efforts meet integration and performance
- Independently analyze, solve, and correct issues in real time, providing problem resolution end-to-end.
Qualificaition & Technical Skill
- MCTS, MCITP, and/or MVP certifications
- Experience with backups, restores and recovery models
- Knowledge of High Availability (HA) and Disaster Recovery (DR) options for SQL Server
- Experience working with Windows server, including Active Directory
- 5+ years MS SQL Server Administration experience essential
- Experience with Performance Tuning and Optimization (PTO), using native monitoring and troubleshooting tools
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply