G4S is the world’s leading international security solutions group, which
specialises in secure outsourcing in countries and sectors where
security and safety risks are considered a strategic threat. We make a
difference by helping people to operate in safe and secure environments
where they can
thrive and prosper and we believe this role can only grow
in importance. G4S is the largest employer on the London Stock
Exchange, with operations in more than 125 countries and over 620,000
employees. In this annual report we feature the important work carried
out by our employees across our 125 countries.
Job Title: Journey Management Commander
- Must be a resident of Abuja and must have knowledge of Abuja.
- Must ensure the safe and secure transfer/transport of clients as
well as clients’ properties from pick-up point to specified drop of
- Must be able to work without bias mind-set as the job cuts across people from different cultural backgrounds.
- Must be able to be proactive.
- Must have security knowledge, most especially Journey Management experience.
- Must be able sacrifice personal time for the success of the work.
- Driving and computer experience is added advantage.
- Must be able to work with little or no supervision as the job is majorly a field job.
- Must be able to make oneself available within short notice of time for the job.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]
Submit their applications to their Abuja office at:
No.37 Gaborone Street,
Wuse Zone 2,
Wuse – Abuja.
Application Deadline: 3rd March, 2017.