Me Cure Healthcare Limited was established in 2009 and is headquartered
in Nigeria with 7 healthcare diagnostic centers in Nigeria including an
eye center which is a state of the art ophthalmic clinic used to
diagnose, treat and perform vision related surgeries.
At Me Cure, we have only highly trained medical professionals and
technicians using the best cutting edge tools and technology to provide
the best service to the Nigerian People.
Me Cure Healthcare Limited is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Laboratory Scientist
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Department: Hematology, Microbiology, Clinical, Pathology, Biochemistry, Serology and Histopathology
- Collecting blood samples and body fluids from patients for laboratory testing.
- Analyzing the chemical reactions to determine concentrations of compounds such as blood glucose and cholesterol levels.
- Follow set procedures when performing tests.
- Keeping accurate records and writing reports.
- Assisting in the production and updating of laboratory
documentation, particularly relating to policies and standard operating
- Maintaining and updating professional knowledge and taking part in continuing professional development (CPD).
- Participate in technical meetings and committees to enhance services provided.
- Ensuring the service is provided in an accurate, efficient and cost effective manner
- Examining and analyzing body fluids and cells to look to for bacteria, parasites, and other microorganisms.
- Performing tests on blood, body fluids and body tissues.
- Preparation of slides of blood and other fluids for examination under a microscope.
- Using microscopes, cell counters, and other sophisticated laboratory equipment.
- Operating and maintaining laboratory testing equipment.
- Identifying blood groups.
- Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Science (BMLS) or Associate of Medical Laboratory Science (AMLS) with current practicing license.
- Competency in all departments is an added advantage.
- A Desire to contribute to patient care and treatment.
- A responsible and mature approach to their work.
- Patience, decisiveness and meticulousness.
- Accuracy, with good attention to detail.
- Excellent IT skills
- A systematic approach to tasks and the ability to follow instructions and set procedures.
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as supervise the work of more junior staff in the laboratory.
Required License, Certification :
- Certification and Licensed by the Medical Laboratory Science Council Of Nigeria (MLSCN)
- Minimum of two years experience and bench confidence.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 4th February, 2017.