Smart Partners Consulting – Our client, in the Automobile industry is
currently recruiting qualified and experienced applicants to fill the
vacant position below:
- Maintain a documented system of accounting policies and procedures
- Ensure that sufficient funds are available to meet ongoing operational and capital investment requirements.
- Maintain banking relationship
- Provide quality advice on effective cost reduction analyses in all areas
- Interpret the company’s financial report to management
- Oversee and handles company’s taxation issues
- Preparing financial account statement
- Oversee the operation of the finance department
- Manage the preparation of company budget and report to management on budget variance.
Job Skills And Qualifications
- Outstanding knowledge in the use of accounting tools and softwares
- Excellent communication skills in report presentation
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- A degree in Finance or Accounting
- Not less than 6 years working experience( Automobile Industry Experience will be added advantage).
- ACA certified.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV’s to: email@example.com
Application Deadline: 10th March, 2017.