G4S Secure Solutions Nigeria Limited is the world’s leading
international security solutions group, which specialises in secure
outsourcing in countries and sectors where security and safety risks
are considered a strategic threat. We make a difference by helping
people to operate in safe and secure
environments where they can
thrive and prosper and we believe this role can only grow in
importance. G4S is the largest employer on the London Stock Exchange,
with operations in more than 125 countries and over 620,000
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Assistant
- Confirms the eligibility of the prospective employee’s guarantor.
- Confirms the correctness or otherwise of the information provided in the staff file
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Ensures inputted files are well archived
- Follow up on Terminal benefits for staffs
- Promptly resolve and attend to staff queries (salary, pension etc)
- Also must be able to use SAGE software (VIP)
- Prepares weekly reports of activities on vetting and investigations.
- Submits employee data reports by assembling, preparing, and analyzing data.
- Maintains employee information by entering and updating employment and status-change data.
- Maintains quality service by following organization standards.
- Two years Experience
- Completed NYSC.
- Bachelors Degree
- Human Resources background.
- Reporting Skills,
- Maintaining Employee Files,
- Orienting Employees,
- Verbal Communication,
- Excellent in Microsoft Office Skills (Excel and Word)
- Highly Organize,
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 24th May, 2017.
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!