The Dangote Group is a diversified and fully
integrated conglomerate with interests across a range of sectors in
Nigeria and Africa. Current interests include Cement, Sugar, Flour,
Salt, Pasta, Beverages, Noodles, Poly Products, Transportation and real
estate with new initiatives in the Oil and Gas,
Fertilizer and Steel sector of the economy.
The cement business operates an exclusive haulage business to meet the
transportation requirement with a fleet of over 5,000 trucks. its
activities include facilitating transportation of raw materials from the
ports to the factories and the distribution of finished goods to
warehouse, deports and customers across the country
Applications are invited for the position below:
Job Title: Truck Driver
Location: Any City, Nigeria
Interested candidates should meet the following requirements:
- Age must be between 30-45 years.
- No physical / eye disabilities.
- No police record.
- Nigerian Nationality.
- Valid National Driver’s License (Class G). Drivers with Class ‘D’ Licence may also apply.
- 5 years truck driving experience.
- 2 guaranytors needed
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications,
which should be done personally with Photocopies and original copies
(for sighting) of the following:
- Birth Certificate.
- Driver’s License.
- Medical Certificate from FRSC authorised Doctor/Clinic.
- Experience Certificate.
- Certificate of good character from Nigerian police office.
- Letter of Indigenization.
- Two (2) recent passport photographs.
Completed applications may be sent by post or submitted personally to:
The Human Resource Department,
Dangote Cement Plc,
Union Marble House,
1 Alfred Rewane Road,
Please call: 08131768777 / 08131768555 / 08131764969
Application Deadline: 2nd June, 2017.