Bradfield Consulting Limited – Our client, a fully registered private limited liability company with several subsidiaries in building, warehousing, letting, sales, development of estates, construction, property investment, maintenance, and cold storage. Due to restructuring, our client is now looking to
recruit candidates to analyze business operations, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and to project future revenues and expenses.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Accountant
- The challenges are fresh, the atmosphere is high energy and the growth opportunities are endless.
- Are you versatile and cool under pressure? Does your “can do” attitude prevail over a fast-paced work environment? We are on the loo
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Report to management regarding the finances of establishment.
- Provide accurate and informative reporting on the financial results of the firm that will enable effective management decisions.
- Provide internal and external auditing services for the business.
- Manage the accounting books and records of the organization and ensure that all financial transactions are accurate.
- Reconcile financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Ensure that there is an accurate and effective budget process in place to ensure sound financial control and reporting, and forecasting of financial results.
- Manage all tax activities for the organization and its employees.
- Problem solving, listening and learning skills and analytical thinking.
- Good organizational skills, ability to work and sometimes implement own processes.
- Excellent team-player.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to report challenges and relevant information clearly and timely.
- Excellent organizational skills with an attention to detail (good at multi-tasking).
- Excellent interpersonal skills necessary to deal with customers and external contacts.
- B.Sc Accounting or related course
- ACA or ACCA certification is a must.
- Minimum of 5 years post qualification experience in budgets, financial reporting, financial data analysis, auditing, and taxation.
N120,000 – 180,000 NGN per month
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply