Perotex Integrated Services Limited poised to provide total quality services (TQS) at a reasonable cost and within the shortest possible time. In achieving these, Perotex Integrated Services Limited views safety and environment as a line of management responsibility. Therefore, jobs are executed in such a way that injuries to company and contract staff as well as third parties and the environment are reduced if not completely eliminated. All these, the company can achieve by constantly training, retaining personnel, as well as bench marking.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Operations Manager (NDT)
- Improve the operational systems, processes and policies in support of organizations mission specifically, support better management reporting, information flow and management, business process and organizational planning.
- Ensure quality of products. Manage quality and quantity of employee productivity. Manage maintenance of equipment and machinery. Provide technical support where necessary.
- Play a significant role in long-term planning, including an initiative geared toward operational excellence.
- Manage and increase the effectiveness and efficiency of Support Services.
- Coordinate and monitor the work of various departments involved in production, warehousing, pricing and distribution of goods. Monitor performance and implement improvements.
- Interested candidates should posses good knowledge of Non-Destructive Testing (NDT) and ASNT Level II Certificate.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org