Stanbic IBTC Bank is a leading African banking group focused on emerging
markets globally. It has been a mainstay of South Africa’s
financial system for 150 years, and now spans 16 countries
across the African continent.
Standard Bank is a firm believer in technical innovation, to help us
guarantee exceptional client service and leading edge financial
solutions. Our growing global success reflects our commitment
to the latest solutions, the best people, and a uniquely
flexible and vibrant working culture. To help us drive our
success into the future, we are looking for resourceful
individuals to join our dedicated team at our offices.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, E-Business IT
Job ID: 24460
Location: Lagos Island
Job Sector: Banking
- Responsible for ensuring robust, efficient eChannels platforms for business operations. This includes:
- Cards Solutions support e.g. Visa/Master/Verve
- Administration and support of e-Payment solutions e.g. PayDirect, WebPay, BankCollect, eTransact, LASG EBS-RSM payment systems.
- Responsible for strategy, planning, project delivery, operation and management of information technology function for Personal & Business Banking in Nigeria.
- Finacle Internet Banking
- Mobile Banking and USSD support
- Ensure alignment of IT strategy with short and long-term business goals.
- Manage and lead teams of technical staff, managing and
supporting multi-systems, utilising technology that is optimized for the
- Technology enablement of users, branches, head office campuses, CCC, ATMs and other electronic delivery channels
- Minimise revenue leakage through automation of manual processes
- Satisfactory Audit Ratings.
- Manage direct reports on career development, training and other human resources related issues to ensure appropriate skills and knowledge transfer.
- Manage and oversee project implementation within budget and set time frames
- Operation Implementation & support of core banking, peripheral, electronic channels and specialized applications
Preferred Qualification and Experience
- University Degree in IT or Computer science. IT professional certification/qualification required.
- Minimum of 12 years or more post qualification experience in
information technology with at least 5 years’ experience in senior IT
- IT Operations
- Advanced knowledge and understanding of various IT systems and
related configurations as applied within a specified business
- Possesses a deep and broad knowledge base in fundamental IT technical skill sets. Stays informed on emerging trends
- Technical Analysis-Knowledge and ability to analyse the design
and application of software on one or more platforms and provide
recommendation for addressing errors and to promote system enhancement.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 22nd June, 2017.