GreenKey Facility Management provides you a full complement of efficient, professional and cost effective ways to look after your property. We worry about your building, while you focus on your core business!
Our services include proactive and reactive programmed maintenance in the fields of Technical Maintenance for properties, Professional cleaning services, Security services, Building maintenance and Project management, Landscaping services, Pest control, and Waste management Services.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: IT Supervisor
- Perform all duties and responsibilities to maintain the efficient running of the accounting software, the server, and the network at GreenKey FM Headquarters (HQ) and all GreenKey FM site offices.
- Database Management: Manage and maintain the database settings standards and enforcing control, and as well ensure all data complies with legal regulations
- Implement, maintain, and upgrade all applications according to approved recommendations.
- Introduce new solutions to improve existing software.
- Provide support for all end users of the system including training, desktop support, and off hours help desk service support for remote end-users.
- Proactively develop and revise, as well as periodically review policies, procedures, manuals, e.t.c. as necessary to maintain acceptable service levels.
- Recommend purchases and maintain all hardware.
- Develop and maintain the high quality service offered to our clients.
- Asset Management and Registry.
- Critical Analysis
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply