Schemelink Properties Limited is regarded as one of the players in the real estate sector. Thus, as part of our legacies over the years to build our customer’s confidence and to bring reforms into the real estate industry, we are proud enough to express our uniqueness by offering instant allocation at even fifty percent (50%) down payment and our obligations towards our customer’s satisfaction.
JOB TITLE: BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE
He/She must develop a rapport with new clients, and set targets for sales and provide support that will continually improve the relationship. They are also required to grow and retain existing accounts by presenting new product, solutions and services to clients. Business Development Executives will work with senior level management, marketing, and Strategy staff.
He/she may manage the activities of others responsible for developing business for the company. Strategic planning is a key part of this job description, since it is the business executive’s responsibility to develop the pipeline of new business coming into the company. This requires a thorough knowledge of the market, the solutions/services the company can provide, and of the company’s competitors.
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Cold call as appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
- Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging on your network base.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization to foster sales/closure.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s practice leaders/Principals.
- Plan approaches and pitches.
- Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Participate in pricing the solution/service.
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion.
- Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
- Present an image that mirrors that of the client.
- Client Retention.
- Present new products and services and enhance existing relationships.
- Work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
- Arrange and participate in internal and external client debriefs.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send their C.V by mail to [email protected]
Application Deadline is July 31st July 2017