Kuro Communications Limited is a strategy consultancy, project management and business development firm with proven expertise. We provide services using our original ideas which are tailor made to suit our client’s expectations.
Our business solutions are delivered by a Young Team of Nigerian Professionals through research and leverage on the specific needs of the client.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Web Developer
- Graduate of Computer Science or similar profession, with 2 to 3 years experience in Web Development.
- Knowledge of at least one popular PHP web development framework would be an advantage
- Good understanding of object oriented PHP
- Experience with developing web portal applications will be an advantage
- Good database management skills in MYSQL is required.
- Knowledge of web services would be an advantage.
- Understanding of browser compatibility issues and platform characteristics
- Should have creative design skills
- Knowledge of web application security principles, will be a plus
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org candidate should clearly state the position they are applying for as subject of the email e.g. “Web Developer”
Note: Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted
Application Deadline 30th October, 2017.