Grenigas Limited was established in 1967 and operates filling plants, bottling and distribution of LPGas Butane throughout Nigeria. The company is located at Ilupeju as the oldest indigenous and independent LPG Bottling Plant Operator in Nigeria. GRENIGAS’ activities are driven by commitment to the provision of excellent service delivery, steady product availability and affordability.
The company has opportunities for hardworking, goal driven, focused, creative and qualified candidates who can cope in a fast-paced business environment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk Cashier
- Excellent manual dexterity and the ability to communicate in a friendly manner to customers.
- Answer customers’ questions, and provide information on procedures.
- Issue receipts, refunds or change to customers.
- Establish and categorize prices of goods by means of calculations and cash registers.
- Calculate total payments received and reconcile this with sum of sales to ensure that any discrepancies are resolved immediately.
- Receive payments via cash and debit cards.
- Process debit cards, assist customers with POS Machine and ensure that the customers are aware of price
- Provide excellent, quality customer service.
- Balance daily cash register receipts.
- Calculate money in cash drawers at the beginning and the end of shifts for accuracy of transactions.
- The candidate must be O’ level certified with minimum five (5) credits or Lower Credit in Accounting/Business Administration/Banking & Finance respectively.
- Must not be more than 25 years old.
- Excellent Interpersonal & Communication skills.
- Minimum of two (2)years’ experience in a related field
- I.T savvy, innovative and a fast learner.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their detailed CV’s and handwritten Applications using the position applied for as subject to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Admin Manager,
No.1 Adeyemi Bero Crescent,
Ilupeju Industrial Estate,
Application Deadline 6th November, 2017.