SOFWOK Digital Business Solutions is a fully Nigerian-owned corporate technology solutions and training provider established in the year 2016 dedicated to digitizing business management and operations by securely automated processes.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Photocopier Service Technicians
Location: Kaduna, Kano, Edo, Ogun, Rivers
Job Type: Part-Time
- Ensures convenience copiers are working properly, checking for quality via daily inspections.
- Clears paper jams and informs technicians of specific problems.
- Responds to and coordinates all service calls required by customer.
- May travel between customer’s buildings and locations.
- Answers customer questions regarding status or feasibility of job requests.
- Ensures upkeep of convenience copier areas by keeping neat and well stocked.
- Performs duties related to the shipping of materials.
- Performs all repair service on customer copier equipment.
- Maintains records for management reports and inventories of supplies needed.
- Calculates charges for jobs performed and maintains some billing logs.
- Performs duties related to the receiving of materials.
Qualifications (Education, Experience, and Certifications)
- Requires SSCE, OND or 1-2 years of related work experience.
- Some related copy job experience is preferred.
- Experience in Sharp, Ricoh servicing and Repair.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 31st December, 2017.