Safety Consultants and Solutions Provider Limited, is established to provide cost effective, integrated safety consultancy solutions and services. Our key strengths are in Fire Safety, Process Safety, HSE/MS Training, Technical Safety, Occupational Safety, Environmental Management Safety, Construction Safety and Pipe Integrity management.
We are recruiting to fill the below position below:
Job Title: Project Delivery Manager
- Enhance the operational procedure, systems and principles in the areas of information flow and management, business processes and enhanced management reporting
- Ensures good relationship with suppliers to negotiate the best prices for company purchases
- Monitors total cost of company purchases
- Develops, implements and monitors strategies for procuring, storing and distributing goods or services and maintaining stock level.
- Actively get involved in projects specifications, tender documents and budgetary quotes.
- Active use of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tool.
- Ensuring Deliverable Fit into Overall Strategy Plans.
- Provide advice on management of projects
- Develop, implement and monitor all project charter
- Make sure quality standards are met on projects
- Organize and intensify efficiency in the Projects and Procurement Units by ameliorating functions and coordinating communications between businesses and these units.
- Actively involved in the preparation and analyzing of all designs and drawings
- Supervise overall planning, financial and control systems in these units
- Implementation and maintenance of quality systems and continuous improvement methodologies with specific focus on growth, cost reduction and process improvements.
- Carrying out risk assessment on projects in conjunction with the project manager
- Overseeing project accounting, costing and billing
- Ensures projects are completed on time and within budget
- Ensures project schedules are developed and adhered to
- Ensures Procurement obtains quality products for competitive prices in a timely fashion..
- A good degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Must be COREN registered
- Must be proficient in use of AutoCad 2D and 3D.
- Minimum of 8 years relevant experience most preferably in fire engineering
- Must be 38 years and above
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 2nd February, 2018.