Abuja Clinics is a world class health facility dedicated to providing all your health needs, not only curative but also preventive. We boast of cutting edge equipment which aid in the diagnosis and treatment of medical and surgical conditions. We have highly trained and dedicated staff who provide excellent care. Our computerized systems ensure confidentiality and continuity. We aim to set a standard for medical care hence we continue updating and upgrading to ensure that you get the best.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Maintenance Officer
REF: 2018 MO 05
- Interested candidate must have B.Sc. or HND in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering with at least 3 years post NYSC experience in building maintenance.
- Proficiency in international languages such as French/Spanish/German will be an added advantage.
Job Title: Operation Executive
Ref No.: 2018 OP 01
- Review and develop job descriptions for all cadre of staff with parameters for work flow, reporting contents, evaluation and monitoring.
- Develop key performance indicators for all staff with instruments for continuous assessment of staff performance
- Formulate methods/processes of strengthening and projecting the organization’s brand to be both seen and felt
- Create systems for making all staff buy into the organization’s brand thus becoming promoters of its services individually and collectively
- Develop a culture of service delivery in all staff in line with 21st century global service delivery standards
- Develop and inculcate the principle of line managers, incident reporting and monitoring among hospital staff
- To develop promotional criteria for all cadre of staff
- Create a sustainable, healthy, strong and progressive corporate governance structure that will stand the test of time.
- Review and develop policies and protocols in all aspects of hospital activity.
- A minimum qualification of an MBA.
- First Degree in Humanities
- Minimum of 10 years experience out of which 5 years in a managerial level in the following areas:
- Business planning and administration
- Business financial management
- Policy and Strategy development and execution
- Process development and improvement
- Financial projection and analysis
- Risk management
- Personnel management
Job Title: Legal/Administrative Officer
Ref: 2018 LO 03
- Interested candidates must have Degree in Law from a reputable University with at least 4 years post NYSC and call experience in similar position.
- An evidence of having graduate from Nigeria law school is mandatory.
- Membership of either Chartered Institute of Arbitrators of Nigeria or Institute of Company Secretaries (ICSAN) will be an added advantage.
Job Title: Housekeeper
REF: 2018 HK 01
- Interested candidate should have a minimum of first degree with 2years of experience in the hospitality industry.
Job Title: Male Security Guard
REF: 2018 SG 04
- Interested Candidate must have Minimum qualification of SSCE with experience from a corporate organization.
- Possession of OND qualification from a recognized institution will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 20th March, 2018.