Realnov8 Limited is a Nigerian private Real Estate Company with headquarters in Port Harcourt, Rivers State and have been in operation since 2007 first as Frace Integrated Services until 2016 when we transitioned into Limited Liability Company with a change of name to Realnov8 Limited. Our operations cut across a wide range of services which include property development, management, marketing and sales of real estate products and services and reputed for excellent service delivery with high professionalism in land development.
JOB TITLE: Business Development Officer.
LOCATION: Port Harcourt, Rivers State.
- Developing marketing and business plans for the achievement of revenue goals for a company.
- Engage in market research in order to identify new opportunities for business.
- Develop comprehensive knowledge about the business and its development practices, its marketing activities, prospective clients, and the trends for the industry.
- Prospect for potential clients and the decision makers within the client organization and turn this into increased business.
- Research and build relationships with new clients and innovate strategies for retaining clients.
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s practice leaders/Principals.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors to identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
- Excellent communications and presentation skills.
- Must possess good reporting skills.
- Highly self-motivated and able to motivate others and show a high level of initiative.
- Able to demonstrate flexibility and responsiveness to change.
- Minimum BSc/ HND in Estate Management, Business Administration, Marketing or any other related field.
- Must have completed NYSC.
- Must have a minimum of 2-3 years of working experience in marketing.
- Must have a good knowledge of the real estate market.
- Must have a good knowledge of Port Harcourt and its environs.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested persons should forward their CV and Cover Letter in PDF formats to email@example.com
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 28th of February, 2018.