IHS Towers is the largest independent mobile telecommunications infrastructure provider in Europe, Africa and the Middle East. Founded in 2001, IHS provides services across the full tower value chain – colocation on owned towers, deployment and managed services.
Today IHS Towers has operations in Nigeria, Cameroon, Côte d’Ivoire, Zambia and Rwanda. Following the recent acquisitions of MTN and Etisalat’s tower portfolios in Nigeria, IHS owns over 23,300 towers in Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manager, Enterprise Risk Management
Reports To: Head, Risk Management
- The Manager, Enterprise Risk Management, reporting to the Head, Risk Management, will be responsible for supporting the maintenance of risk management and business continuity management (BCM) programs across the organization at the operational level as assigned by the Head Risk Management.
- The incumbent will collaborate with risk stakeholders across board to support uptake and effective application of risks and BCM practices. The remit of this role will include both Enterprise Risk Management and Business Continuity Management.
- Support the implementation of risk management and business continuity management (BCM) policies and initiatives.
- Support digitization and automation of risk management and business continuity management processes.
- Analyze and report on information; Support all existing risk and BCM reporting protocol to ensure timely delivery.
- Enhance risk and BCM competence by supporting management in applying and embedding the programs.
- Engage widely within the Group and operating units on risk and BCM and build favorable working. relationships.
- Support continuous monitoring process through Key Risk Indicators monitoring.
- Develop creative risk and BCM awareness initiatives.
- Drive risk and business continuity research and analytics, converting risk data into insights.
- Run the BCM program with the understanding of GPG 2018 and ISO22301.
- Perform Business impact analysis and manage BCM tests and invocations.
- Perform BCM threat analysis and deep-dives; monitoring and action plan tracking.
- Facilitate workshops with management to derive shared view of risk/threat.
- Collaborate with management to develop BCM strategies and Business continuity plans.
- Collaborate with IT in developing Disaster Recovery plans.
Education & Experience
- Minimum of Bachelor degree (or related) in Business, Social science and related discipline.
- 7 years of experience including experience in business continuity management (BCM), enterprise risk management, compliance, internal audit, external audit., IT audit.
- Possession of certifications like AMBCI; ISO22301; CRMA, FRM; CIRM, CRISC, ACA, CIA, or other relevant professional qualifications in the specified disciplines will be an added advantage.
- Technology understanding; telecommunications, or telecoms Infrastructure exposure is an added advantage.
- Experience leading and facilitating risk workshops; strong oral and written skills for presentations.
- Understanding and experience in applying any of the global frameworks in business continuity management (BCM); enterprise risk management (ERM); internal control or compliance e.g. GPG 2013/2018; ISO 31000; ISO 22301; COSO Internal Control; COSO ERM; ISO 27001;
- Experience in building consensus across various constituencies to achieve results.
- Experience working independently with discretion and judgement.
- Experience using GRC software.
- Risk and opportunity identification; Analytical skill; and problem-solving capability
- Ability to relate comfortably with Senior management and C level
- Hands-on ability to practically apply any of the global GRC frameworks in business continuity; risk management; internal control or compliance e.g. GPG 2013/2018; ISO 31000; ISO 22301; COSO Internal Control; COSO ERM; ISO 27001;
- Ability to multitask; working independently with discretion and judgement
- Hand-on ability using any GRC software
- Presentation and facilitation skills; strong oral and written skills for presentations
- Leading and facilitating risk workshops
- Inquisitiveness and attention to details
- Collaboration; change advocacy; awareness building
- Technology; telecommunications, or telecoms Infrastructure understanding
- Management reporting
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and Cover letter’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org indicating in the subject the name and location of the role.