Guardian Tactical Spectrum Security Limited is a multi-services company which specialises in Security & Risk Management, Security Support Services, Specialist Security Training, Private Client Services, Governmental and Corporate Consulting and Marine Service Support.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Maritime Security/Safety Liaison Officer
- Knowledge of Job Description, equipment and information at sea.
- Security/operations information gathering sharing and analysis.
- Meeting deadlines and report lines.
- Clear, accurate & Informative work to the correct destination.
- Ability to control and oversee a crisis scenario.
- Commitment to the job and achieving successful outcomes.
- Ability to motivate, coach and develop others such as crew & SOC.
- HND/Degree in any relevant field of studies, preferably Security or Maritime related discipline.
- Basic Offshore Safety Induction Emergency Training (BOSIET).
- Security courses (ISPS. SSO (Ship Security Officer), CSO, PFSO or similar)
- Seaman book.
- Seaman Medical.
- International passport.
- Stcw plus Huet can be accepted in place of BOSIET.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 23rd April, 2018.
Note: Only applicants who possess all certifications will be contacted.
Timely information is key to getting a job. Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!