MasterMindsHRSG Management Consulting – Our client in the Education Industry requires the service of a qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Office Assistant
Location: Anthony – Gbagada, Lagos
- Responsible for the general office cleanliness.
- Maintain office hygiene by cleaning daily and ensuring the office is ready for the day.
- Any other administrative and clerical duties assigned from time to time.
- Maintain office equipments by completing preventive maintenance/call for repairs.
- Administrative and clerical duties assigned from time to time.
- Forward information by receiving and distributing communications; collecting and mailing correspondence.
- Run errands for the members of staff; give support to members of staff in their task as requested e.g. scanning, photocopying etc.
- Maintain supplies by checking stock to determine inventory levels; anticipate requirements; placing and expediting orders; verifying receipt; stocking items purchased.
- SSCE holder.
- Computer/ scanning/ photocopying skills will be an added advantage.
- Ideal applicants should be resident of Gbagada and its immediate environs.
- Must be smart and assertive.
- Must be self motivated and willing to learn.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com using “Office Assistant” as subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 22nd May, 2018.