Mario Consulting Limited – Our client is a leader in Logistics industry (Cash-In- Transit). As a result of expansion, requires the services of qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Manager/Head, Cash-In-Transit Operations
- Select, train, develop and motive staff to maintain high level of efficiency and security and to adhere to road safety rules and regulations.
- Ensure compliance of CIT operations with company policy and any applicable security legislation.
- Promote and maintain a secure and safe working environment within the CIT Operations in line company policy.
- Liaises with Quality control unit to ensure CIT infrastructures are in proper working condition.
- Managing and referring the HR related issues of employees to HR.
- Direct and control the work and resources of the CIT operations. Ensure maintenance of high level of security, control and performance standards adhering to SOPs, policies and guidelines prescribed by the company.
- Control and maintain cash vehicle fleet and equipment to ensure compliance with government legislations and regulations.
- Prepare and submit daily vehicle schedules, duty rosters, leave schedules and other reports to relevant functions / management to keep them updated on status of operations. Make recommendations to improve efficiency, cost – effectiveness and security.
- Carry out spot checks, fleet audits and inspections to ensure controls are in place.
- Assure effective customer service and relations through timely delivery of high quality services.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Must holds B.Sc or HND in Logistic. MBA will be an advantage.
- Previous Management Experience within the Cash in Transit industry.
- Setting key performance measures for the team for monitoring the performance of CIT operations.
- Minimum 6-8 years of experience in a similar role within the Cash business
- Autonomous and results orientated, with a clear determination to succeed.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Capable of working effectively and productively with senior team members.
- Ability to maintain strong ethical and professional values.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English.
- The ability to operate in diverse cultural environments.
- The successful candidate will be a driven energetic individual with a positive can do attitude and will come with a good track record within the cash businesses.
- With a good knowledge of operational issues and relevant experience, the candidate will have the ability to develop, manage and invest in his team.
- Ability to plan, direct, manages and oversees all aspects of the cash centre including technical and operational.
- He/She will have experience in formulating operational objectives and plans for the cash centre.
- Must have excellent knowledge of the industry and have a sound understanding of the leading technology, operations and business partners needed to run CIT operations successfully.
- The candidate will support and achieve financial objective of the business in coordination with the Cash Services Manager and keep operations within budget.
Key performance indicators:
- Number of penalties/fines with regard to Standards governing CIT operations.
- Number of successfully managed Service Level Agreements.
- Average number of expenditure budget exceeded.
- Average number of revenue target met.
- Successfully managed business development and growth.
- Number of customer service dissatisfaction reports recorded (to be agreed with management).
Remuneration attached to this position is generous and in line with industry standards.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their comprehensive CV’s, contact address (not P.O. Box) with functional e-mail address and other relevant details to the “Head Corporate Resourcing” via: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 6th July, 2018.